A. Session Fees:
A $50 deposit is due at the time of booking your session to secure your appointment date and time. This is a non-refundable retainer fee that goes toward your session. Remaining balance is due at the time of the session. The creative fee covers the time and talent of photographer, basic retouching and creative editing of images, as determined by the photographer, and copyrights to your images via your online gallery. Aftyn Marie Photography retains the rights to all images and does not give away or sell unedited images under any circumstance. CD's with your edited images are $15 and are available for purchase at any time.
B. Location Costs & Fees:
Clients are responsible for location fees if we are using property that requires such. Creative fee covers travel within 15 miles of NKC, MO. Coverage area: Kansas City Metro area. Any location outside of these limits will be subject to an additional charge of $20.00.
C. Aftyn Marie Photography cannot guarantee quality, color, and clarity for prints outside of our professional lab. Digital files purchased may not be altered, sold, used for commercial purposes, or re-edited. It is strongly recommended clients not use drug stores or Walmart for printing of images. Please remember they are an investment, treat them as such.
If an illness or situation prevents our photo session from taking place, you may reschedule your session, without penalty, if you have given at least 72 hours’ notice. Please note that I'm very reasonable about ill children- life happens. Please speak with me asap if an issue arises.
1. Should client fail to give 72 hours’ notice, or decide to completely cancel the shoot, the $50 deposit is forfeited and will not be refunded. Two Repeated cancellations will result in inability to book any future appointments.
2. Photographer reserves the right to reschedule due to illness, weather, equipment malfunction, or other circumstances beyond their control within 1.5 hrs of session.
3. Safety first. If a safety issue arises we will stop our session (regardless of how far into it we are) and immediately reschedule.
Back up your images immediately!!!! Then back them up again. After twelve (12) months, all images will be purged from this photographer’s hard-drive, except as needed for promotional purposes, to be determined by photographer at photographer’s sole discretion. Photographer is not responsible for loss or damage to the digital files due to circumstances beyond photographer’s control.
All payments are due in full at our session, unless payment arrangements have been made. No print orders will be processed until payment in full is received. If client has arranged a payment plan, orders will be placed after the final payment has been received.
G. Session Requests:
* I do ask that another person not photograph/videotape (including cell phones) during our portraits session (i.e.; family member or friend.) This makes my job counter intuitive & counterproductive. If this is an issue I will discontinue shooting and our session will end. Consider our session an “unplugged event”. Why?
1. The flashes from their cameras blow out my shots—and there's no rescuing the pic’s after that happens.
2. They can just plain get in the way and it’s rude.
3. Eyes & heads will wander to varying cameras.
4. Your beautiful session will undoubtedly make it to social media in “glory” that does you no justice.
5. Be nice, turn off your device.
Have your friend or family member make you laugh for bigger, better smiles.
* Be on time to your session- our session starts at the agreed upon time. Late arrivals will still end on time. Late arrivals are expected to call. It is strongly encouraged that client arrives 10-15 minutes prior to the start of session. This allows for any last-minute feeding, changing, and relaxing before session begins.
* Late arrivals past 15 minutes, without a phone call, will be considered a "no-show" and the session will be cancelled.
* Please do not add extra participants/children without first consulting me- I time plan for each session.
* Please do not bring any children not being photographed to the session.
* Please avoid eating or drinking red or orange food or drinks before session, as they tend to leave stains on the face.
*Prices are subject to change at any time. Once deposit has been received, price changes will not affect you!